An all important aspect of estate living is security. Whilst we have good security in place, it has not been updated for some time and in today’s high crime environment it needs to be of the highest standard. Following extensive research, consultation and quotes, we have settled on a system and a supplier to install contemporary security.
We are partnering with ISM Security and Avlytics to install the following:
- Access control, that includes:
- Fingerprint scanners
- Smartphone based Visitors App
- License disc scanners for automatic entry and exit
- Cameras for monitoring entry and exit
- Perimeter cameras, that includes:
- High definition static cameras
- Pan, tilt and zoom cameras
- A state of the art control room, manned 24/7
- Panic buttons installed around the estate
- The backbone of the system is fibre-based with back-up power to all components.
Implementation has started and we expect it to be completed by mid-August 2019.
We are however required to load all residents, resident’s employees and contractors on the system. It is a two-step process:
Step 1 – Complete the attached enrollment form – immediately or as soon as you can – send to the office for capture.
Step 2 – Visit the office to have your fingerprint scanned – we will advise the dates.
There are two separate enrollment forms – one for residents, and one for resident’s employees and contractors.
Non-permanent residents should please complete the enrollment form and submit to the office – their fingerprints will be scanned when they are in residence.
More details of the system will be made available as we roll out the implementation. Questions about the system or process may be directed to our Estate Manager, Vernon Heunis at email@example.com
In the meantime we ask that you please complete the enrollment form and forward to Lizelle at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off at the office.
Please find attached enrollment forms:
+27 83 678 1122